Throughout our PE curriculum, we aim for all girls to discover and develop:
- A huge range of skills and techniques in a variety of team and individual sports
- Sportsmanship and team spirit
- A deeper sense of wellbeing and ability to manage emotions
- A love of movement
- A desire to participate competitively and non-competitively in sport
- Motivation to immerse themselves
In the Junior School, all our girls benefit from a games afternoon and separate lesson of PE/Swimming a week taught by our specialist teachers. Their task is to ensure every girl is given the opportunity to achieve her full potential in every area of the subject. To achieve this the focus is on individual feedback and target setting; we actively encourage all the girls to concentrate on their own progress rather than comparing themselves to others.