Upcoming Events

We would love for you to join us at any of our upcoming alumnae events.

PIE+ Lecture Series: Andrew Graham Dixon

Putney High School Event

Date: Thursday 15 March 2018, 7pm

Art historian and broadcaster Andrew Graham-Dixon will feature as the guest speaker in the next of our evening lecture series. Further details will be published closer to the event. In the meantime, read about the last event with philosopher A. C. Grayling here.

Andrew writes a weekly column for the Sunday Telegraph, is a regular contributor to BBC2’s flagship arts programme ‘The Culture Show’ and has presented more television documentaries about art for the BBC than anyone else in the corporation's history.

Book your place here

Putney High School's 125th Anniversary

Putney High School first opened its doors on 17 September 1893. 
To celebrate this momentous milestone, we are planning a year of special events. These include a fantastic spring concert at London's Cadogan Hall, a 125 Putney memories exhibition, an alumnae weekend and a festive carol concert.

125th Anniversary Spring Concert

Cadogan Hall

Date: Monday 26 March 2018, 7pm

We are looking forward to welcome alumnae back for a special evening of music at Cadogan Hall, where Putney High School pupils will perform a number of pieces.

Please click here to book your tickets

125th Anniversary Alumnae Event

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 12 May 2018

To celebrate our 125th anniversary, we are hosting a reunion on Saturday 12 May.  We would love to welcome back alumnae from all years, especially those who left Putney in 1958, 68, 78, 88, 98 and 2008. 

We are thrilled to invite you to take part in some 'school' activities with your former classmates in the morning, before catching up over an informal lunch, touring the school and delving into the archives!

Book your tickets here, we can't wait to welcome you back!

Click here to see a list of attendees.

125 Memories Exhibition

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 12 May 2018

We will also be launching our 125 Memories Exhibition over the alumnae weekend. Do you have a favourite memory of Putney High School? Please tell us here.

125th Anniversary Portrait Exhibition

Putney High School Event

Date: TBC

125th Anniversary Senior School Carol Concert

All Saints Fulham

Date: Thursday 13 December 2018, 7pm

Let us know if you are organising a reunion and we will publicise it here.

Please note that tickets for those events organised by the GDST  are limited to two per person. You are welcome to bring a guest who is not a GDST alumna to a GDST event , space permitting.

Tap here to discover more about Putney High School