Forthcoming events

Class of 2012 Five Year Reunion

Putney High School

Date: Saturday 11 November 2017, 2-4pm

We are delighted to host the five year reunion for the Class of 2012. Former staff will be returning and Prosecco and canapés will be served throughout the afternoon. To see who is attending please click here and to book your ticket click here.

Please note tickets are £10 each and payment can be made on the day. 

PIE+:'Be Inspired' with Sophie Kinsella

Putney High School and GDST Event

Date: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 6 - 9:15pm

Author and Putney alumna Sophie Kinsella (known at school as Madeleine Townley, Class of 1987) will share her experiences of being a female author followed by drinks and a chance to network until around 10pm. To book you tickets please click here. 

Sophie is the author of the 'Shopaholic' series, which was adapted into the Hollywood film 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' starring Isla Fisher. In her 22-year career, Sophie has written 26 books selling more than 36 million copies of her books in 60 countries.

PIE+ Lecture Series: Andrew Graham Dixon

Putney High School Event

Date: TBC

Art historian and broadcaster Andrew Graham-Dixon will feature as the guest speaker in the next of our evening lecture series. Further details will be published closer to the event. In the meantime, read about the last event with philosopher A. C. Grayling here.

Andrew writes a weekly column for the Sunday Telegraph, is a regular contributor to BBC2’s flagship arts programme ‘The Culture Show’ and has presented more television documentaries about art for the BBC than anyone else in the corporation's history.

Let us know if you are organising a reunion and we will publicise it here.

Please note that tickets for those events organised by the GDST  are limited to two per person. You are welcome to bring a guest who is not a GDST alumna to a GDST event , space permitting.

Tap here to discover more about Putney High School