Upcoming Events

We would love for you to join us at any of our upcoming alumnae events.

PIE+ Lecture Series: Andrew Graham Dixon

Putney High School Event

Date: Thursday 15 March 2018, 7pm

Art historian and broadcaster Andrew Graham-Dixon will feature as the guest speaker in the next of our evening lecture series. Further details will be published closer to the event. In the meantime, read about the last event with philosopher A. C. Grayling here.

Andrew writes a weekly column for the Sunday Telegraph, is a regular contributor to BBC2’s flagship arts programme ‘The Culture Show’ and has presented more television documentaries about art for the BBC than anyone else in the corporation's history.

Putney High School's 125th Anniversary

Putney High School first opened its doors on 17 September 1893. 
To celebrate this momentous milestone, we are planning a year of special events. These include a fantastic spring concert at London's Cadogan Hall, a 125 Putney memories exhibition, an alumnae weekend and a festive carol concert.

125th Anniversary Spring Concert

Cadogan Hall

Date: Monday 26 March 2018, 7pm

We are looking forward to welcome alumnae back for a special evening of music at Cadogan Hall, where Putney High School pupils will perform a number of pieces.

125th Anniversary Alumnae Event

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 12 May 2018

We are especially excited to invite all alumnae back to Putney High School on Saturday 12 May.
We will be replacing our usual annual reunion with a day of activities, for example tennis and netball tournaments, rowing regattas and an alumnae choir session. In the afternoon the focus will be on year group reunions accompanied by an informal lunch and prosecco of course!

We would love for you to let us know which activities would appeal to you. Whether you would like to battle it out on the rounders pitch or play in an alumnae orchestra, all suggestions are welcome, click here to send us your ideas.

You will be able to book your attendance from January 2018, we can't wait to welcome you back!

125 Memories Exhibition

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 12 May 2018

We will also be launching our 125 Memories Exhibition over the alumnae weekend. Do you have a favourite memory of Putney High School? Please tell us here.

125th Anniversary Portrait Exhibition

Putney High School Event

Date: TBC

125th Anniversary Senior School Carol Concert

All Saints Fulham

Date: Thursday 17 December 2018, 7pm

Let us know if you are organising a reunion and we will publicise it here.

Please note that tickets for those events organised by the GDST  are limited to two per person. You are welcome to bring a guest who is not a GDST alumna to a GDST event , space permitting.

Tap here to discover more about Putney High School