Forthcoming events

Alumnae Netball Reunion

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 9 September 2017, 10am - 12pm

Teams of alumnae and former and current staff will compete for the tournament trophy which will be awarded at the end of the event. Prosecco, brownies and bananas will be provided throughout the tournament. Book your place here.

PIE+ Lecture Series

Putney High School Event

Date: Thursday 19 October 2017

Art historian and broadcaster Andrew Graham-Dixon will feature as the guest speaker in the next of our evening lecture series. Further details will be published closer to the event. In the meantime, read about the last event with philosopher A. C. Grayling here.

Andrew writes a weekly column for the Sunday Telegraph, is a regular contributor to BBC2’s flagship arts programme ‘The Culture Show’ and has presented more television documentaries about art for the BBC than anyone else in the corporation's history.

'Be Inspired' with Sophie Kinsella

Putney High School and GDST Event

Date: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 6 - 10pm

Author and Putney alumna Sophie Kinsella (known at school as Madeleine Townley, Class of 1987) will share her experiences of being a female author followed by drinks and a chance to network until around 10pm.

Sophie is the author of the 'Shopaholic' series, which was adapted into the Hollywood film 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' starring Isla Fisher. In her 22-year career, Sophie has written 26 books selling more than 36 million copies of her books in 60 countries.

Let us know if you are organising a reunion and we will publicise it here.

Please note that tickets for those events organised by the GDST  are limited to two per person. You are welcome to bring a guest who is not a GDST alumna to a GDST event , space permitting.

Tap here to discover more about Putney High School