Forthcoming events

Putney High School Boat Club Annual Dinner

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 24 June 2017, 7pm

The evening will consist of a champagne reception and canapés on the lawn, followed by a two-course meal and a speech by silver medallists from Rio 2016. Click here to book your place and to find out more. 

Prosecco at Henley Royal Regatta

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 1 July 2017, 11.30am - 2.30pm 

Join us for Pimms, Prosecco and strawberries at Henley Royal Regatta. We will be located by the purple bunting on the cricket pitch at Henley Cricket Club. Headmistress Suzie Longstaff will be naming our new fleet at 1pm. This is a free event but please let us know if you would like to come here!

Alumnae Netball Reunion

Putney High School Event

Date: Saturday 9 September 2017, 10am - 12pm

Teams of alumnae and former and current staff will compete for the tournament trophy which will be awarded at the end of the event. Brownies, bananas and Prosecco will be provided throughout the tournament. Book you place here.

PIE+ Lecture Series

Putney High School Event

Date: Thursday 19 October 2017

Art historian and broadcaster Andrew Graham-Dixon will feature as the guest speaker in the next of our evening lecture series. Further details will be published closer to the event. Read about the last event with philosopher A. C. Grayling here.

'Be Inspired' with Sophie Kinsella

Putney High School and GDST Event

Date: Tuesday 14 November 2017

Author and Putney alumna Sophie Kinsella (Class of 1987) will share her experiences of being a female author followed by drinks and a chance to network. Further details will be published closer to the event. 

If you are organising a reunion, whether it's for your lacrosse team or your whole year, let us know and we will publicise it here.

Please note that tickets for those events organised by the GDST  are limited to two per person. You are welcome to bring a guest who is not a GDST alumna to a GDST event , space permitting.

Tap here to discover more about Putney High School