The Sicily trip was fantastic. It was amazing to get so close to a volcano"
A Level student
Did you know?
day trips and 20 residential trips take place each year.
theatre trips are offered to girls across the school each year.
Putney girls are part of a global community and the destinations of our trips reflect this. In recent years, you might have seen flashes of Putney purple in the following locations:
- On the top of Mount Kilimanjaro as part of an Outlook expedition
- In a Shanghai classroom during our cultural exchange to China
- On the canals of Amsterdam in a History of Art trip
- In Costa Rica, one of several Spanish trips offered this year
- On the back of an elephant during a biennial trip to India
- Or eating a madeleine in a café in Paris, or a bratwurst in Tübingen, as GCSE language students participated in language school courses in these destinations
We also offer regular sports tours and choir tours amongst many others.
Closer to home, we make excellent use of the opportunities that London and the surrounding areas provide for exhibitions, productions, and days out.
Follow Putney High Trips on twitter.