I moved to this school when I was eight and it was the best choice I ever made. I love all the activities."
Year 6 Pupil
Girls are taught by a form teacher but also benefit from the expertise of an increasing number of other staff and specialist teachers, including Senior School staff. In this way, girls are able to take advantage of the talents and skills of a variety of teachers and be prepared for the routine of the Senior School.
- Increase in specialist teachers
- Regular class trips and visits from experts
- Residential trips from Years 4 to 6
- One-to-one iPads for every girl in Years 4, 5 and 6
- Extensive co-curricular programme of activities and clubs
- Orchestra and Choir
- Sporting opportunity to compete against schools at regional and national level
- Increased development of independent skills and positions of responsibility
Curriculum: Art, Design Technology, English, Modern Languages, Geography, History, ICT, Mathematics, Music, RE, Thinking and Learning Skills as well as Lifeskills and Physical Education (swimming, gymnastics, netball, tennis, dance, rounders, athletics.)