The Girls’ Day School Trust is the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, with 23 schools and two academies throughout England and Wales. Founded in 1872, we now educate 19,000 students and employ 3,500 staff.

A girl at a GDST school is part of a family of schools dedicated to putting girls first, being forward-thinking and fearless. 

She will join nearly 70,000 women in the GDST Alumnae Network, providing a range of resources, support and contacts as she makes her way in the world.

Based on enduring values and with nearly 145 years’ expertise in girls’ education, the GDST always strives to put the needs and well-being of our girls first, and to be a place 'where girls can'.

Choosing a GDST school offers the peace of mind that comes from being part of an organisation with an unparalleled track record of achievement and stability.

The chair of the board of trustees, Juliet Humphries, can be contacted at the address below:

Girls' Day School Trust
100 Rochester Row

+44 (0)20 7393 6666

Please note Putney High School and the GDST will only use information you have provided to contact you on behalf of the GDST and Putney High School. We will keep you up-to-date with news and events and we may from time to time contact you about how you can support the exceptional education we provide and use the information you have provided along with other sources of data to get a better understanding of who you are, so that fundraising communications can be best tailored.
We are committed to keeping your records as accurate and up-to-date as possible. You can change how you hear from Putney High School and the GDST by emailing Henrietta Mayers, our Development Manager on or calling on 020 8266 3905.

Your information will not be sold or permanently shared to any person or organisation outside the GDST, its schools or relevant alumnae associations.
Tap here to discover more about Putney High School